Most airline pilots and other professional pilots have “cut their teeth” as flight instructors. There is really no other better option than being a flight instructor to gain all that experience and flight time necessary to advance on to the other professional pilot careers, like airline pilot jobs.
- A current FAA Commercial Pilot certificate (or ATP) with Airplane Category (ASEL or AMEL)
- A valid class III, II or I medical certificate.
- FIA and FOI exam passed (preferred, but not required), or AGI in lieu of FOI.
Miami Flight Center offers the Certified Flight Instructor course in three different options designed to accommodate the training needs of most people.The initial CFI course consists of 30 Ground Lessons and 15 Flight Lessons. Typical training times are listed below.
1) Self-Paced Programs – 4-5 Months
2) Part Time / Weekend Structured Programs – 3 Months
3) Full Time Accelerated Program 15 Days
The typical cost of this structured program is $ 5000 . This price includes all fees including flight training, ground school, simulator training, books , checkride fees etc Note – The CFI and CFII Program can be combined – Training time is 21 Days & the course fee is $ 6500 Note – The CFI , CFII and MEI Courses can be combined – Training time is 3o Days and the course fee is $ 8500
Financing is available monthly payments start at $169/Month
Please call us at 1-786-708-2359 for a free consultation or fill out this form below for more information.