- A current FAA CFI Certificate
- A minimum of class III medical certificate, valid.
The CFII add on course is 10 Ground Lessons and 5 Flight Lessons. Typical training times are listed below.
1) Self-Paced Programs – 2-3 Months
2) Part Time / Weekend Structured Programs – 1 Month
3) Full Time Accelerated Program- 7 days
Financing is available from just $89 per month. The typical cost of the program is $ 2500 . This price includes all fees including flight training, ground school, simulator training, books , checkride fees etc. Note – The CFI and CFII Program can be combined – Training time is 21 Days & the course fee is $ 6500 Note – The CFI , CFII and MEI Courses can be combined – Training time is 3o Days and the course fee is $ 8500
Financing is available monthly payments start at $129/Month
Please call us at 1-786-708-2359 for a free consultation or click here to request more information