The Commercial Pilot Certificate is required to fly as a commercial pilot. This course is designed to give pilots with more than 240 hours of flight experience the 10 hours of dual instruction in a complex airplane and prepare them for the commercial pilot practical test. It also includes a complex endorsement on your license.
If you are looking to become a commercial pilot but have not started your flight training – click here for our 60 day ab-initio zero to 250 Hr Professional pilot course.
Miami Flight Center offers the commercial pilot course in three different options designed to accommodate the training needs of most pilots.
The different options are
- Self paced training – fly at your own pace, average training cost is $ 5000- $ 8000 and time to complete will vary
- Weekend Course – $ 6,000 / 3 weekends
- Accelerated Course – $ 6,000 Guaranteed fixed price /5 days – course price includes everything – yes ! all flight, ground instruction & simulator instruction, headset rental, examiner fees, airplane rental for check ride , all books & supplies etc. There are no hidden costs.
Prerequisites for this course:
- Be able to read, speak, write and understand the English language (14-CFR part 61.123 (b))
- Hold at least a 3rd class FAA medical certificate.
- Hold a valid FAA Private Pilot License, Instrument Rating and meet the FAA’s Commercial Pilot aeronautical experience requirements as stated in FAR 61.129.
- If you do not have an instrument rating – there will be a limitation placed on your license.
Financing is available monthly payments start at $199/Month Please call us at 1-786-708-2359 for a free consultation or click here to request more information