F1 Visa Flight Training

You may receive flight training in the United States with a F1 Visa.

Flight Schools & Flight Instructors may train a foreign national on provided that the student is enrolled and attending the college or university as shown on the F-1 and the student has notified SEVIS of the additional training being received at a non-SEVIS approved school.

We can help with your TSA Application Process