I-20 M1 Visa for Flight Training

“Students wishing to enter the United States for enrolling in a full time flight training course will need an M-1 student visa or an F-1 student visa. The U.S. Consulate at the U.S. Embassy nearest the students’ residences in their home countries is where they need to go to apply for the visa. Students must also study at an FAA Part 141-approved school.

We can help with the Flight Training Visa Application Process