The Multi engine training course adds multi-engine privileges to your existing Private or Commercial Pilot Certificate. All necessary ground and flight instruction required by the multi-engine Practical Test Standards is included. You will be flying a nicely equipped Beechcraft Duchess or a Piper Seminole for this course.
This 4 day course provides all the ground school, simulator training, flight training and the use of the aircraft for the multi engine check ride.
Prerequisites for this course:
- Hold at least a 3rd class FAA medical certificate.
- Hold a valid FAA Private Pilot License , Commercial Pilot License or ATP certificate
- If you do not have an instrument rating – there will be a limitation placed on your license.
The Multi Engine Rating- add on course consists of 5 Ground Lessons and 5 Flight Lessons. Typical training times are listed below.
1) Self-Paced Programs – 1 Months
2) Part Time / Weekend Structured Programs – 1 Month
3) Full Time Accelerated Program- 4 days
Financing is available from just $89 per month. The typical cost of the program is aproximately $ 4500 . This price includes all fees including flight training, ground school, simulator training, books , checkride fees etc.
Financing is available monthly payments start at $199/Month Please call us at 1-786-708-2359 for a free consultation or click here to request more information